Audio-Technica ATH-IEX1 In-Ear Hybrid EarphonesAudio-Technica
Audio Technica ATH-IEX1 In-Ear Hybrid Earphones
The world's first hybrid-type driver structure is a combination of push-pull dynamic drivers and balanced armature type drivers developed and designed with our unique, patent-pending configuration and layout.
Audio-Technica ATH-IEX1 In-Ear Earphones
The ATH-IEX1's hybrid driver structure combines dynamic type drivers and balanced armature type drivers and is developed and designed with our original layout and configuration. The dual dynamic drivers adopt a 'Dual-Phase Push-Pull' structure. It is composed of 9.8mm and 8.8mm drivers arranged face to face and are firmly fixed with a brass stabilizer. 9.8mm is designed as a dynamic driver for the full range, and 8.8mm is designed as a passive radiator that enhances the sense of volume in the low range. Synchronizing the movements of the two diaphragms minimizes distortion and provides a supremely accurate sound.
Two balanced armature type drivers are added to this configuration, contributing to the accurate reproduction of high frequencies as a super tweeter for super high frequencies.
These driver's sound axes are formed in an ideal arrangement that is aligned straight, realizing a smooth sound connection as if it were being played from just one driver. You can listen to high purity and balanced sound across all bands.
Removable High-Quality A2DC Connector
- A2DC is a specially designed connector with excellent audio quality and durability. The connector tip is uniquely designed to eliminate sound interruptions and noise.
- Utilizing the weight of the cable, the hanger-style housing fits naturally into the ear. Made of anodized titanium for durability and decreased resonance, and laser-etched with a unique serial number.
Two Detachable Cables
- A 1.2m balanced cable (4.4mm 5-pole plug) and 1.2m unbalanced cable (φ3.5mm stereo mini-plug) are included for use with Hi-Res audio players and balanced headphone amplifiers. It provides a high-resolution sound with enhanced separation of the left and right channels.
- Cables are made of high purity Oxygen Free Copper that transmits an accurate signal and adopts a star-quad stranded wire to keep the Left and Right Channels independent. This suppresses crosstalk between channels and reduces external noise.
Titanium Plug Sleeve to Suppress Unwanted Vibration
- Titanium is used not only for the housing but also for the A2DC connection to increase the purity of the sound.
The titanium housing is designed to hold the earpiece in two different positions. This makes it possible to adjust the depth of the earpiece. You can choose the fit and sound quality to your liking.
- Comes with Comply ™ foam earpiece for excellent sound insulation
- Includes 4 sizes (XS, S, M, L) silicone earpieces
- Type - 2 Dynamic, 2 Balanced Armature
- Driver Diameter - 9.8 mm, 8.8 mm
- Frequency Response - 5 – 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 102 dB/mW
- Impedance - 5 ohms
- Input jack: A2DC connector jack
- Weight - 19g
- Detachable 1.2m 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug (L type)
- Detachable 1.2m 4.4mm gold-plated balanced 5-pole ( L type)
- Silicone Eartips (XS, S, M, L )
- Comply™ foam ear tips (S, M, L)
- Earphone case
- Cleaning cloth