Limited units available now, out of 888 units worldwide.
It features the very best iBasso has to offer in a portable DAP music player including a premium Class A amplifier with a whopping 8.4V, x4 BD34301EKV ROHM DAC chips, and iBasso’s proprietary stepped attenuator, letting you use even the most sensitive IEMS for low volume listening.
It’s not the first MAX DAP iBasso has developed, but it’s certainly the best. The digital and analog sections of the DX320MAX are powered separately, with each having an independent charging system. The digital and analog hardware and signal communications, adopt optocouplers and I2C isolators to completely isolate the digital to analog sections from any interference.
The amp section outputs a beefy 8.4V – no voltage boost is used, which ensures the highest and cleanest current output. The Class A discrete amplifier circuit has less heat generation than the competition, while simultaneously retaining the desired signature and properties of a Class A amp – less distortion and maintaining the high-end sound quality in particular.
The World’s First DAP with a Stepped Attenuator
Compared with previous generation MAX series, one of the major improvements of the DX320MAX TI is the replacement of the carbon film analog potentiometer, with the new stepped attenuator. This makes the DX320MAX TI the world’s first portable music player with a balanced stepped attenuator (4 sections). The custom 4-wiper stepped attenuator has less than +/- 0.1dB channel tolerance imbalance with four settings for the physical gain control.
Android on Steroids
Like all iBasso DAP, the DX320 MAX TI uses Android, giving you all the functionality of a top-tier open-ended operating system. Equipped with a stunning 5.0-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920) IPS screen, the DX320 MAX TI has an On-Cell capacitive touch panel, resulting in hyper-responsive gestures and commands. The screens on iBasso DAP music players are some of the best in the audiophile industry. You can also dual boot to Mango OS in the DX320 MAX TI.
- 14nm Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
- 6GB LPDDR4X + 128GB ROM
- FPGA-Master, a dedicated control of the audio system
- (x4) ROHM BD34301EKV DACs
- (x2) Accusilicon ultra-low phase noise Femtosecond oscillators
- Support of QC3.0 and PD3.0 quick charge for the digital section
- Support of SDXC and SDHC Micro SD cards up to and including 2TB
- Android 11 + Mango OS
- Bit for Bit playback with support up to 32bit/768kHz
- Support of Native DSD up to and including 512x
- USB digital output that outputs up to PCM 32bit/384kHz, Native DSD256, and DoP DSD128
- Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, and DXD
- 3.5mm single ended up to 4.5V RMS
- 4.4mm balanced output is up to 9V RMS
- Mini coaxial output that supports up to 24bit/384kHz and DoP DSD128
- Support for 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Support USB3.1 Superspeed transfer
- USB DAC function that supports up to 32bit/384kHz and DoP DSD128
- 17 hours play time in normal mode and 13 hours in the Ultimate mode