iFi Pro iDSD SignatureiFi audio
It’s a DAC and so much more.
The Pro iDSD Signature is our new flagship reference class DAC and then some! The Signature edition builds on the strengths of the original, multi-award winning Pro iDSD.
It continues to cater for those who love good music delivered at the highest quality.
Use the Pro iDSD Signature as a standalone unit, a DAC/preamp, a network streamer and a headphone amplifier.
A Signature step up
The Signature takes the original Pro iDSD and pushes it even further towards perfection.
The Pro iDSD Signature has:
- a sonically darker background and a punchier bass
- upgraded power -supply components to lower the overall system noise by 300%
- precisely matched NOS GE5670s tubes
- added support for USB1.0 (PS4/PS5)
- a new aluminium remote control
- a top-of the range iPower Elite power supply included
Stacked. With tech.
The Pro iDSD Signature uses a quad-stack DAC – 4 x DACs in an interleaved configuration – to deliver exceptional resolution.
The powerful XMOS XU216 X-Core 200 series chipset processes incoming digital data and enables the Pro iDSD Signature to provide state of the art audio support – from MP3, 32-bit/768kHz PCM, DSD512, 2xDXD and full MQA decoding.
Thanks to the Crysopeia FPGA Digital Engine the Pro iDSD Signature brings studio grade DSD remastering to a wider audience. It can upconvert PCM and DSD files to DSD512 and DSD1024.
And all controlled from an app in the palm of your hand.
The Pro iDSD Signature, like its predecessor, takes sonic tailoring to the extreme.
Listen to the your music to in solid-state, tube or tube+ modes, your choice, all at the flick of a switch.
Our Crysopeia FPGA Digital Engine strikes again as it enables the Pro iDSD Signature to offer several options when it comes to digital filtering. The GTO filter adds gravitas and a new dimension, and while the Bit Perfect, Bit Perfect+, Apodising and Transient Aligned filters give you even more choices to tweak the sound.
The discrete, fully balanced Class A amplifier stage offers adjustable gain.
Your choice. The only choice.
- Stream wirelessly from Tidal, Spotify, Napster, QQ Music and more
- Use Airplay to enjoy playback from your iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Go wired via an Ethernet connection to play from a router or NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- Use DLNA network audio playback with smartphones, tablets, Windows/Linux computers
- Connect to a hard disc drive (HDD)
- Pop in a USB memory stick or SDHC card
And with a variety of headphone outputs – Single-Ended 6.3mm, S-Balanced 3.5mm and Balanced 4.4mm – the only choice is your choice.